Sunday, August 15, 2010

Bullet Points

Bullet Points About My Second Day As A College Student
  • I've been introducing myself as Anna, which sounds weird until other people say it
  • I skipped breakfast, but had a Cesar salad at both lunch and dinner
  • I've had the same conversation with 16 different people:
    What dorm are you in? What FYI are you taking? Where are you from? So, you're a freshman? What do you want to major in?
  • I made one sorta-maybe-could-be-but-not-sure-yet friend.
  • I still haven't unpacked
  • I'm only taking 1/4 of my class load this week and I'm already procrastinating and feeling stressed about the amount of work I have.
  • I've also doodled in my notebook. A lot.
  • Sat outside for a discussion. But I have no idea what anybody said the whole time because:
    I had a total of 8 spiders, big and small crowl and jump on me. And those are the only ones that I knew about. Not fun.
  • Talked to much and also talked to little...

But hey, it's only my second day- Who knows what's yet to come?



-Beautifully Broken

No comments:

Post a Comment