Sunday, July 11, 2010

The In-Between

From my journal.
July 1st, 2010

Hello there. Welcome to a not-so fabulous time in my life. Most people call it summer. For me it's the in-between. Neither this not that.

From my journal.
July 4th, 2010

I'm flying over Washington right now, up into a sky that from below looked so dull. One flat layer of white marshmallow fluff. This is wonder un-equalled by anything else. As I look over this expanse of mystery, I think of another mystery. I think about you- you are somewhere below in the land that I am seeing from above. Minding your own business, not thinking about me. I'm sure. And I realize that you're not so different from the clouds out my window. Depending on where I look at them, the clouds invoke very different feelings inside of me. And with you- I can either see you as a possibility or an almost. Each feels different, but with you... Neither seem to hurt. I am simply content. Gosh, you're somewhere down there. You're minding your own business. Not thinking about me, I'm sure.


From my journal.
July 5th, 2010

I don't want to talk about it.



- Beautifully Broken

1 comment:

  1. Ah!
    You're still doing you're art journal, I presume?
    I am too!

    ;D

    God, I miss you.

    ReplyDelete