Tuesday, July 6, 2010

a striking resemblance


In may of 2007 I wrote:



...you can't break me, I'm already broken...

. . . and dying eyes consume me now,
the voice inside me screams out loud . . .


(((And just like all the others you will leave me. And once again ill be left broken hearted and alone.)))

<<<<<<<<<<<< You always get a second chance to make a first impression so make it count and do it right because third chances are hard to come by>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

" I just want to go back to believing in everything and knowing nothing at all "

Save me from this cloud above me.
Take me back to happy endings
and i will do the same to you.
Wipe away your tears,
read between the lines.
Please let us talk the whole night away
Addicted to your words.
So, don´t you say good bye.

_______I miss you. A lot._______



Now, ask me how much has changed. Because honestly, it feels like the same old shit all over again. The breaking, I mean. How do I do it? Come full circle every time. Repeat the same pattern, time and time again. My pattern. My fault. End of story-


- Just Broken,
forget the beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment