Tuesday, April 6, 2010

You've never heard of a Xyron?


Somehow I keep finding myself talking about my Xyron, only to have people look at me like I'm insane.
Well, a Xyron is a mini sticker maker and you don't know it yet, but you want your own. Here are the simple steps of my favorite little machine-


1.) Get an image ready-

2.) Grab the end

that most resembles
the words 'paper' and 'sticky'3.) You're almost there,
all you have to do is peel off the clear sheet...






4.) AND TA-DA, stick your new creation to your friends face!

Want one of your own?
Right click the image below and select 'open link in new tab'
- Beautifully Broken

1 comment:

  1. I want one. I need one! Oh, wait, isn't that because you have mine? (JK, I actually found one when I was cleaning out my studio today.) I love your clear explanation and your friend's sticker-enhanced face!

    ReplyDelete