Wednesday, April 14, 2010

"Are you stalking Riley, Sue?"

A friend asked me while pointing to the search box on my screen.

It read, larkolicio.us/blog. (Lark being Rileys last name) My response went something like, "no, not really. I just wanted to see his blog, so that I could blog about his blog." (I imagine, I used the word 'blog' a bit less, but who knows) So, that's how we got here- well, me anyway. It turns out my teacher Riley has been blogging for awhile now. To clarify, his blog is titled 'Point of Inflection: Describing My Path Through Practice and Pedagogy'. - I know, I have no idea either. But aside from his math talk, he writes about his lessons plans and how students have been reacting to them. I just find it so intriguing to read about our classes from a teachers perspective- all I ever hear, is what other students have to say. It's nice to hear the other side.
Click the image here to get to his blog,

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link, Sue - I like your blog. I've wondered if students would find it interesting to read about my professional thoughts about my courses. It would be neat to get in to a culture in which students wrote about classes and staff wrote about classes and could easily get the "inside scoop" of the other side!

    ReplyDelete